Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
tonemao85243
ParticipantI have a sex doll. After the first use, her labia loosened. I fixed that, but when I tried to remove the liner, the labia also came off, so I glued the liner back onto the labia and then secured everything.
tonemao85243
ParticipantWhy did I end up with a cheap sex doll? Because—even for a social butterfly like me—it feels just like being in heaven.
March 6, 2026 at 8:05 am in reply to: Are Witch Hazel Varieties The Hardest To Grow In Cold Regions In America? #291855tonemao85243
ParticipantI’m trying to remove them, but some of the color won’t come off. Is such extensive damage even repairable? When buying nail polish remover, make sure it’s real acetone, not an eco-friendly alternative, as these may remove nail polish but won’t clean and remove silicone oil. Use acetone, but remember it’s a solvent; while not a strong solvent, you still need to be careful when cleaning inexpensive sex doll areas before using latex products.
tonemao85243
ParticipantIf you’re looking to buy a big butt sex doll, you can find the following trustworthy websites at the bottom of the forum. Most of the dolls we purchase from the Love Dolls forum are imported from China to France. We check the dolls for any issues before shipping them to the buyer.
December 15, 2025 at 8:49 am in reply to: Do You Take The Yellow-flowered Shub You Like in the Winter Interest? #277521tonemao85243
ParticipantI want to buy a male sex doll. I stumbled upon this website by chance and wanted to seek some experience and advice here. I haven’t studied French before, so this part was translated using Google Translate.
November 7, 2025 at 8:07 am in reply to: “Is Mullvad VPN Actually Free? Dispelling the Myths #277272tonemao85243
Participant40 kilograms? That’s too risky to hold. The size of a BBW sex doll might give the illusion of a sturdy build, but so what! Besides, I absolutely adore Leah’s figure!
November 6, 2025 at 2:55 am in reply to: Are Witch Hazel Varieties The Hardest To Grow In Cold Regions In America? #277268tonemao85243
ParticipantThis isn’t a problem with the sex dolls themselves, but rather with the dolls you commissioned someone to buy. Some can last for two years, while others may break down in just three months.
tonemao85243
ParticipantA few years ago I owned a gay sex doll, not the same thing of course, it cost a hundred euros, but it had an expressive face (rare in inflatables), green eyes and red hair.
-
AuthorPosts